Welcome to Turkish Canadian Society of Edmonton!
Turkish Canadian Society of Edmonton is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1976.
We are open to all who want to be familiar with and participate in cultural activities reflective of Turkish culture. We welcome guests and, as well as essential, membership.
The main objectives of the Turkish Canadian Society are but not limited to:
- Represent the Turkish Community and Culture in Edmonton in Alberta,
- Promote attention and support to the Turkish and Canadian Community,
- Create visibility of the Turkish Community in Alberta,
- Organize cultural, social activities for the Turkish Canadian Society members and guests,
- Working and liasing with other organizations, non-profit, governmental, cooperate for improving our community life standards
Since its creation, the organization has been consistently organizing events and activities for many years in many areas.
If you would like to promote a cultural activity or suggest events that you would like to see, please let us know!